Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing 40 Mashup the Web

This is using a combination of applications at one time or putting them together.
I tried Crime report for my area but they don't participate so there wasn't a report so I did the Minneapolis area. Flickr Memari has simple games you can play. Wheel of food lets you spin the wheel to choose restaurants near by to go when you can't decide. Walkable rates areas where you live to see if it is walkable or not. Ping.fm is for social networking and lets you send messages to multiple places all at once (i.e. email service, instant messaging, my space, facebook, etc.)
Let me Google that for you is something you could when someone wants to know the answer to a question that you googled to get the answer. Sending the link to them would start the google search. It was kind of cute! I can think of some circumtances where I could use this!

No comments: